Friday, October 21, 2005

um... yeah

Where the hell am I ?

I'm in North Carolina. At the beach. in a log cabin. near my family. in an office. in front of a computer. ... and no one can hear me scream.

....


if halloween scares you sometimes, raise your hand. ... and one more thing, I honestly think, that if hell bent, blood thristy robbers come to my house to kill me, AND go up the stairs on the WRONG side and run into the big nasty spiderweb protecting my door, they will freak out and run away.


... email me if you want to know the right side to walk up to avoid the spiders.

Okay okay - there is no way to avoid the roaches, lizards, fleas, mosquitos. sorry

2 comments:

Sasabear said...

were you drowsy when you posted this? you sounded a little bit silly..haha :P

eddie spaghetti said...

you can never be too carful with robbers or spiderwebs. hand raised.