Thursday, December 01, 2005

Photoshop practice

Forest Scene - Tutorials Factory

Photoshop tutorials this morning! I subscribe to an RSS feed at goodtutorials.com. When there are about 100 new tutorials backed up, I go through them and pick out the ones that look intresting. Then I save all the pages as bookmarks (using the cool Firefox save all open tabs into a folder). That way I can work on the tutorials I like and AND have a record of the ones I did.

The reason I'm writing about this is I found a great one - maybe the best I've done. I like it because it uses funky default brushes (leaves and grass) and a COOL gradient technique. And the picture looks cool. Here is what I got...

PS: And while I took a break at lunch, I watched the last part of Sharky's Machine. Burt Reynolds is the MAN!

No comments: