Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Before I go

Hello Dear reader!

I forgot to mention that there are no pictures of the Costa Rica trip. Angie wanted me to take the camera but I said " No. I figure I'll find more things worth remembering if I don't take a camera. Sort of like taking a hike and seeing hundreds of squirrels, but if you take your .22 along you don't see one." So, I have a bunch of great memories but no pics. Actually, a guy took a picture of me swimming in the waterfall, but hasn't sent them yet.

AND, next adventure.

Brother Ray and I are going on a 1500 mile roadtrip to pick up a great big inflatable gorrilla, no... big gyroscope thing, like the ones at fairs and NASA training. He bought it off eBay Only catch, It's in MN (don't ask me to spell Minnesota). So we are loading up the truck and heading North. Should be there in a couple of days and return in a couple of days.

Funny thing is ... we are turning around directly and going on another road trip... to Florida. good times

"going where my toes are pointed",
Newman

Link: A map of the trip

No comments: