Thursday, November 10, 2005

Frappr!

Frappr!

Howdy, mufu drinkers the world over. I have know about this service for alittle while, but I'm always alittle cautious about trying new stuff. But if it's good enough for uncle dave, then it's good enough for me and the gang.

What is it? It's a shout out map. You can add your name, location, and picture to a map that is shared for all the others to see. It's a neat way to show a group of people all over the world.

My buddy from the old days, Mike Mendez, has set up a site over at http://www.allmypeople.com and has been maintaining it for some time now. And I think it would be great for him.

So, check it out and sign up. You don't have to become a member to post your information (location, picture, and shoutout), but you should. Create your own map and ask your email list to join.

Cheers,
nsl

No comments: